ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Disordering in lon/lat on popup container position change

suppose there is a popup window with a map control in it.
map control’s click event shows lon/lat on a label correctly. but when i drag popup window and click map, It shows wrong lan/lat numbers on the label.
Is there a method (to call whenever) container position/size change?

Hi Reza,

I think that’s related how you implement the popup window and how you get the coordinate, some code or a simple sample can describe it more clearly.

And it looks we don’t have an event for map resize in MVC edition. And I found the onresize event only works for window or framework but not for div, so maybe you want to build custom function for that.

Regards,

Don

Unfortunately i am too busy to prepare a working example or simulate our web-site divisions.
But i had it examined and find out: this likely happen when ever map container (the parent/s div of the map object) has position:relative css-roule.
Can it helps to solve the issue?

After more investigation, It turns out: i should use position:fixed for both context container and it’s parent.
but clicked lon/lat still returns wrong coordinate on the map just after container popup dragged.
I’m sorry. i messed up the question so lets start all over again, consider this:
1- There is a popup window that contains a suite-Map object in it.
2- The popup window has position:relative (i don’t know if it is relevant to our subject or not).
3- I click on the map to highlight a shape and it works perfect.
4- Then i drag the popup a little (50px from x axis).
5- I click a gain on the map to highlight another random shape on it. but it’ll highlights 50px farther from where i clicked.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.