ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Error On Map Refresh

I am new to ThinkGeo. I had a test VS VB application that would show the locations of all our vehicles based on their Latitudes and Longitudes. The application worked fine last month. I went back to it today to do some more work and it throws and error when I do a Map.Refresh command. Absolutely nothing has been change since it was last use a month ago. The Try/Catch error message is: “One or more errors occurred.” I use Window Forms NOT WPF. Any help would be appreciated. And if possible just don’t point me an example file, they’re all crap and never work.

Also, the TG Product Center has the following showing as activated: Desktop for Winforms, World Streets, and Routing. The Geocoder is showing as expired. If I’m placing markers on the map based on Lat/Lon would I need the GeoCoder??

Hi Steven,

The information is not enough to make sure what’s the problem, could you please paste more detail exception stack information?

It looks your project only plot the coordinates in map, that’s not related with Geocoder, but if you call the API of Geocoder for example you search address based on your coordinates or find coordinates based on your key word, that need Geocoder product, you can remove related code to see whether the exception will be thrown.

If you still met the exception, could you please upload your project so we can see which products your code using, if you don’t want to upload that in public forum, you can open a ticket and upload there.

Regards,

Ethan

Here’s the debug output. I noticed the invalid credentials, could that be it. I have no idea where to find my ID & secret key. Keep in mind that this worked perfect a month ago.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: DefaultDomain): Loaded ‘C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\mscorlib\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: DefaultDomain): Loaded ‘E:\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\ThingGeoTest\ThingGeoTest\bin\Release\ThingGeoTest.exe’. Symbols loaded.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Remoting\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Remoting.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘E:\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\ThingGeoTest\ThingGeoTest\bin\Release\ThinkGeo.MapSuite.WinForms.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘E:\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\ThingGeoTest\ThingGeoTest\bin\Release\ThinkGeo.MapSuite.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘E:\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\ThingGeoTest\ThingGeoTest\bin\Release\NetTopologySuite.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘E:\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\ThingGeoTest\ThingGeoTest\bin\Release\GeoAPI.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ComponentModel.Composition\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘E:\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\ThingGeoTest\ThingGeoTest\bin\Release\Newtonsoft.Json.dll’. Symbols loaded.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘E:\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\ThingGeoTest\ThingGeoTest\bin\Release\SkiaSharp.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Serialization\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Serialization.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘E:\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\ThingGeoTest\ThingGeoTest\bin\Release\ThinkGeo.Cloud.Client.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Numerics\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Numerics.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘ThingGeoTest.exe’ (CLR v4.0.30319: ThingGeoTest.exe): Loaded ‘C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
Exception thrown: ‘System.Net.WebException’ in System.dll
Exception thrown: ‘System.Security.Authentication.InvalidCredentialException’ in ThinkGeo.Cloud.Client.dll
Exception thrown: ‘System.Security.Authentication.InvalidCredentialException’ in mscorlib.dll
Exception thrown: ‘System.AggregateException’ in mscorlib.dll
Exception thrown: ‘System.Security.Authentication.InvalidCredentialException’ in ThinkGeo.Cloud.Client.dll
Exception thrown: ‘System.Security.Authentication.InvalidCredentialException’ in mscorlib.dll
The thread 0x8544 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x9034 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x16e0 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x7eec has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x8094 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x8d28 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1344 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x2a24 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x8e54 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x6c18 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x7394 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1ed0 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x6e8c has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your exception log, so have you used the CloudOverlay and CloudLayer related code in your project?

If you hadn’t used that, you don’t need the id and key, but if you want to use that, you should want to get your id and key from your sales.

If you want to try it, you can register an account in our cloud page: https://cloud.thinkgeo.com/

Wish that’s helpful.

Regards,

Ethan

I went into my cloud management for my keys and granted roles to both the user and subscriber. Now the maps are back with no errors. I didn’t even know that the keys had roles or that they had to be granted.

Hi Steven,

I am glad to hear that works.

That’s a little strange, it looks our developer add other exception information which let user know the Cloud server need register account, so could you please upload your sample, so our developer can double check the scenario.

Regards,

Ethan