ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Feature icon and tooltip

Hello,
I want in the feature of the attached sample to add an icon (map pin) instead of the cross at the middle of the feature and also when the user mouse over that icon to show a tooltip. How can I do that?

SelectAndDragFeatureSample-ForWpf-master.zip (1.1 MB)

Hi Marios,

The EditOverlay don’t support custom icon there I think.

And I want to make sure your scenario here:

You want to use another icon for example a Pin in the center of a shape, and you want when mouse hover it shows a tooltip.

1. Need the Pin icon still works the same like the corss, I means click on it can drag the editable shape.
  2. Do you only want to shows the icon in center of shape and shows tooltip, or you need to it do that in Edit mode?

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,

Exactly I want to use another icon instead of the cross in the center of the feature and when mouse hover that icon shows a tooltip and also the first option (that icon still works like the cross)

Hi Marios,

You can change the style like this:

wpfMap1.EditOverlay.DragControlPointsLayer.ZoomLevelSet.ZoomLevel01.DefaultPointStyle = YourStyle;
wpfMap1.EditOverlay.DragControlPointsLayer.ZoomLevelSet.ZoomLevel01.ApplyUntilZoomLevel = ApplyUntilZoomLevel.Level20;

But it looks we cannot show a tooltip for it. The point is actually a feature in the DragControlPointsLayer, the feature don’t support tooltip, so it don’t works.

Regards,

Ethan