I am having an issue when editing shapefiles. If a shapefile feature is edited under the following conditions, the feature will no longer draw.
- Apply a projection to the shapefile.
- Edit the feature and do not commit the transaction.
- Feature disappears.
Works OK if you don’t use a projection or if you commit the transaction.
I have attached a sample project to demonstrate the issue.
- Start the project.
- Click on a line feature with the mouse, you will have to zoom in some.
- Move a vertex once or twice.
- Click off the feature to de-select.
- Feature no longer draws.
EditShapefileTest.zip (924.6 KB)