We would need to look at your geoTiff to determine what is going on. Can you attach it to this post? If the geotiff is too big or if you don’t feel confortable in this, please contact ThinkGeo Support at support@thinkgeo.com, tell them that this is in relation to post 9888 and they will give you the info on how to send the file to our FTP. Update this post when this is done. Thank you.
I have successfully filled the data on FTP (in zip-archive), whose address I gave your support. Please look at what could be a mistake. Thanks in advance.
I tested the attached tiff file and I can also see the how the tiff does not display correctly. I assigned the Development Team to work on that one. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
I let you know that the development looked at this problem and this is a tougher issue than anticipated. A 3rd party library is used for geotiff. They are investigating it to see where exactely the problem is. We will let you know as we make progress on this issue. Thank you.
Unfortunately, the use of raster images of such a plan - a key requirement of leadership, so I devote so much attention to this issue. We have now reached the final stage of testing your product and until the current problem is one of the key, which prevents easy to buy the product. Thanks in advance, pay to that time.
We are still working on this issue. We are using a 3rd party library for GeoTiff so we don't have as much control on that. We are now doing some research on Gdal and LibTiff to see if we can replace.
We used your data with GdiPlusRasterLayer and it displays fine. Can you use GdiPlusRasterLayer for now until we find the final fix to GeoTiffRasterLayer? Thank you.
I tested GdiPlusRasterLayer work and saw a strange his work at the intersection of tiles. Here is a screenshot. How else can solve this problem within the framework of this layer?
Would it be possible for you to provide us two of the tiff images you are utilizing? To properly test this issue we would need two images that would displayed side-by-side. Additionally if you could provide us with the exact code you are using to add these images to the map it would be extremely helpful. If your images are of a private nature or are two large to attach to this post, you are welcome to submit a Ticket in our Customer Portal (helpdesk.thinkgeo.com) where only you and I can access them.
You want two tif images for testing the first problem of GeoTiffRasterLayer or the second problem of GdiPlusRasterLayer?
All the time I tested it on one image, that is a picture attached above (GdiPlusRasterLayer.png) is actually a one tif file. This bug manifests itself at high zoom level on the border of tiles that make up your wpfMap. This is not the two images next to each other. So we are talking about only one image. I have already sent the file on the ftp fever, you can upload it to GdiPlusRasterLayer and greatly increase and you will see the result, which I have demonstrated above. The code I use is attached as an attachment.