Using Google Overlay Switcher, we had implemented GoogleEarth Hybrid View and ThinkGeo view on Web application (to switch Google /ThinkGeo maps vice versa), and we registered free key from google website.I don't know how to achieve same on WPF application?? For each PC, do I need to get key from google ?? I have no idea...
In Web there is a lot of control using JavaScript and/or JSON scripting API .So, Do you have same rich functionality and classess implemented on WPF Google Overlay' ? Appreciate, if you can send any sample working application
Sorry for delay, we have just released the new version of MapSuite all products 6.0, so that there are too many users ask questions on the forum want to know how to user MapSuite API.
About your question, basically, GoogleOverlay on web is totally working different way as of Wpf, one is using Google JavaScript API, the other is using Google static API, for difference between them, you can easy to find out at Google website.
Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks, James
No problem...I can understand. Can you provide any sample application on WPF application???how about registration keys on WPF application and how this works on WPF application???