Got The input double value is out of range. Parameter name: id

hi dears

when i add shape file in routing explorer and route to here i get this error 

The input double value is out of range. Parameter name: id

map unit is meter and seems every things ok

what's the problem?

thanx

Hossein, 

Thank you for your question and I like your Austin Powers picture! 

Do you get the error when you are building the routing index or is it when you are doing a route?  Can you provide a some steps or screen shots on how to reproduce the issue?  Also if you can provide the shapefile that would be helpful to find out what is going on.  If you don’t want the shapefile to be posted publicly you can email it forumsupport@thinkgeo.com and reference this ticket and we will take a look at it. 

Thanks!

thanks clint

after two times generating route index the progrem get work and i didnot see error but in some situations 

algorithms don't work at all

what are exactly conditions for a shape file to work with your routing algorithms to find answer?

thanks again clint and thinkgeo support team

Thanks for your post.  At a minimum for routing the line shapefile features must touch each other.   When the index is build we do some cleaning of the shapfile if we can when we run into digitizing errors.  However the great thing about the routing engine is that you can use any of the different algorithms and weight other attributes such as road type, speed limit, ect if you data has them.   

If you want send your shapefile to forumsupport@thinkgeo.com and we can look at it closer and give you an idea of what type of routing it would support. 

Thanks