This may be a general C# question and not specific to MapSuite, but...
I am using the Map.DoubleMouseClick to do things with features on the screen. That works fine. Thing is, the Map control processes the dbl-click too and does a zoom-in.
In my code, is there a way to block the DoubleMouseClick from going on to the Map control if I choose?
I don’t want to disable the handling of the double-click by the map for all double clicks, just the ones on shapes:
Double-click on a feature and I will handle it (pop up a dialog): do not pass the double click thru to the map Double-click not on a feature and the map handles it (zoom in): pass the double click thru to the map
I have the double-click on the shape opening the dialog, but I can’t stop the double-click from passing thru to the map so I get a zoom in too.
This is more advanced than the designed requirement, while I think you probably can achieve this by writing your own ExtentInterativeOverlay, following is some code snippet you can take a reference.
public class MyExtentInterativeOverlay : ExtentInteractiveOverlay { protected override InteractiveResult MouseDoubleClickCore(InteractionArguments interactionArguments) { if (IsFeatureSelected) { //PopUp Message(); return new InteractiveResult(InteractiveOverlayDrawType.DoNotDraw, ProcessOtherOverlaysMode.DoNotProcessOtherOverlays); } else { return base.MouseDoubleClickCore(interactionArguments); } } }
Any more questions please feel free to let me know.