ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

InMemoryMarkerOverlay popup suddenly stopped working on some computers, regardless of browser

The popups on our InMemoryMarkerOverlays have suddenly stopped working on various machines, while still working fine on others. My suspicion is that these computers got a patch pushed out to them by our desktop group. This appears to be cross browser – it used to work for me in Chrome, Firefox and IE and now it doesn’t. The OnClientClick property, though, still does work.

Is there any kind of security setting or something along those lines that could cause this to stop working? I’ve opened a ticket with our support group, but I was hoping you might be able to point out some ideas. Thanks.

Hi Jay, 

I cannot reproduce the issue on my side. Could you please give us more information about that and attach the code here or send the sample to forumsupport@thinkgeo.com, if possible. 

Thanks, 
 Peter

Sigh, ever have one of those days? So still not working this morning, working on a sample to show the problem, then I thought, the how to samples must have one like this. Brought that up and it worked. Went back to my sample and it worked. Went back to the app and it worked.

I dunno, gremlins? If it resurfaces again, I’ll post back.

Aha, any questions please let us know. 

Thanks, 
 Peter