ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Layers Draw Incorrectly in MapPrinterLayer when Reprojecting

Hi guys,

A few months ago I noticed a problem with the MapPrinterLayer. See this post for details. The problems relating to that thread finally seemed to be fixed with the release of ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Layers.Printers V10.6.11, released in early August.

However today we discovered a new problem. If we re-project a layer it no longer displays correctly. Without re-projecting there seems to be some issues as well, but not as noticeable. Here is a screenshot of how the layer should look:

Here is how it looks in the MapPrinterLayer:

The layer is being projected from 102003 to 26916. I have attached a sample project.

Thanks!

Steve

PageLayoutControl.zip (2.7 MB)

Hi Steve,

This bug was introduced in June and I just fixed it in ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Layers.Printers 11.0.0-beta049. Can you have a try? I know your current project has lots to do with printing, and please let me know if you see any issues.

And as always I really appreciate your demo to recreate the issue, make it much easier!

Thanks,
Ben

Ben,

ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Layers.Printers 11.0.0-beta049 works well. Any guess when this will be available in a production release?

Thanks for all your help!

Steve

Hi Steve,

We can put it in the release branch by the end of this week.

My fix in 049 changed the page scale which might mess your application in some cases in the following post. Just let me know if you see any issues there.

Thanks,
Ben

Hi Ben,

That’s a minor issue I think we can live with for now.

Thanks!

Steve

Cool! I will put it in the release branch in this week.