I have a Spatial query that runs via an image button being clicked.
How do i make the Loading bar/gif show up while its loading and then disapear when it is complete?
It comes up when i move the map... but not with loading of point data onto the map :(
thanks
Ethan
2
Nope, the code seems incomplete and i do not fully understand how to invoke the loading.gif when i call my function.
Ethan
4
Gregory,
Here I make a sample for you, please have a look at it.
Reagards,
Don
ThinkgeoWebSample.zip (126 KB)
It doesnt seem to make the loading bar popup when i perform the query :(
So my program shoes a blank screen while the spatial query is happening.
is there not a way to trigger it before i perform the query ?
Ethan
6
Gregory,
Please download attached file, unzip and replace the same file in our How Do I Sample, and run it.
What you need to do is place map control under UpdatePanel and let map control post back when you want loading image shows.
Regards,
Don
SpatialQueryAFeatureLayer.zip (1.09 KB)