Since the change to a web mercator projection, we have noticed that when the map is dragged via holding the left mouse button, the map background color turns to white (from blue), and then changes back to blue once the button is released. Is there a setting that I’m missing?
I am not sure whether your question is when you pan the map or make mouse down in the same position.
If that’s when you pan the map I think it don’t have problem, because when you pan and before your mouse release, the new area hadn’t get refresh, the current extent(it’s image) had been pan to one direction of your mouse, so the new area looks white, when you release your mouse, it will get drawn.
If that’s appear when you click on the same position(without pan), please show us the test code so we can reproduce it.
It happens when I’m holding the mouse button down, and moving the mouse. The background of the map changes to white, then redraws as blue when the button is released. We did not see this occurring when the map unit was set to decimal degrees, but it is happening since we changed to meters.