So whenever we set Height to 100%, then CurrentExtent was not settling properly.
But when we set Height to 750px, thenn CurrentExtent was working fine its set correctly.
Could you please tell me, is height gonna issue for setting extent. If it’s issue, tell me some suggestions for fixing this issue.
We calculate the extent will via the actual height and actual width of map control, if you set them to 100%, and it contained by other container for example the update panel you mentioned, which means the height when it be calculated maybe not the height when you seen on browser.
We don’t have suggestion about that, but I think you can set the height or width of all the mother container for 100% to see whether it can works well.
I kept 100% height for all mother containers of map(html,body,form,update panel).
Even though it’s didn’t work out. Actually I need to use height in 100% because to have same height level in all resolutions.
So could you please find some solution about it. we almost finish all major things, but we want to set proper extent to different situations with CurrentExtent property.