ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Map Suite Silverlight Evaluation Edition 5.0 migration issue

Hi, 

We are migrating our application from  Map Suite Silverlight Full Edition 3.0 to Map Suite Silverlight Evaluation Edition 5.0. I am getting compilation errors during migration.

Error:  The type 'System.Collections.Specialized.INotifyCollectionChanged' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'WindowsBase, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'.

The error occured while adding RasterLayer to CustomServerLayerOverlay as shown below.

Raster Layer & custom server layer are created as follows

ecwRasterLayer_6.UpperThreshold =

ecwRasterLayer_6.LowerThreshold = 0;

EcwRasterLayer ecwRasterLayer_6 = new EcwRasterLayer(MapPath("~/App_Data/q3606se.ecw"));double.MaxValue;

CustomServerLayerOverlay layerOverlay = new CustomServerLayerOverlay("CanaveralMap1Server");

Error is occuring while adding raster layer to the Custom server layer.

layerOverlay.Layers.Add(ecwRasterLayer_1);

I got to know from one of the blogs that we need to add WindowsBase (gis.thinkgeo.com/Support/Dis...fault.aspx). But i could not find it. Please give me more information.

Thanks,

Srikar.

Srikar, 

For all of our 5.0 product, we need add the WindowsBase.dll which provided by .net framework 3.0 and higher version. 

I think you can find this dll follow this steps: 

Right click “References” in your project -> “Add Reference…” -> Choose “.NET” tab -> Find “WindowsBase” in the listbox 

And I think this blog may be helpful if you haven’t find this dll there.  
 blogs.msdn.com/b/dmahugh/archive/2006/12/14/finding-windowsbase-dll.aspx 

Any question please let us know. 

Regards, 

Don