I am evaluating WebEditon component. I will like to set proper size of Minimap window and it location in reference to the Map (Let's Lower left instead of Lower right corner). How to change the red-dotted rectangle inside the minimap?
I tried playing around with MaximizeSizeRatio and MinimizeSizeRatio properties but with no success.
The size or position of mini map control is controlled by the CSS definition on the client-side. You can modify them with ease, please see the attached sample.
If you have additional questions, please let us know.
Hi Khalil, Thanks for the sample. Where can I find documentation to use the css in the Web component. How can make the default Minimap collapsed? ( yet enabled). Regards Anil
There is no documentation for the CSS definition. But you can find the source codes about it in the theme folder of our install samples. The frequently used styles are defined in the two CSS files below: