ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Missing unmanagedproj4projection.nupkg Exception

Hi,

I’m creating installers now for my v10 upgrade and I’ve got some issue displaying images. Here’s the stack trace. Thing is, I’ve referenced the unmanagedproj4projection.dll from nuget in the project and it’s showing up in the installation directory of the program. Is there some other file required? The v10 wiki says you need MapSuiteGeoRasterProjection.msn, but wasn’t that just for v9??? The v10 wiki seems to be showing a mix of v9/v10 info.

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ‘hyY=.lkk=’ threw an exception. —> System.InvalidOperationException: This function relies on MapSuiteDependency-UnmanagedProj4Projection.nupkg. Please install this package first. Or this function is not support on Windows
at ThinkGeo.MapSuite.UnmanagedAssembliesHelper.GetAssemblyPathFilename(String directoryName, String assemblyName, PclPlatform platform)
at hyY=.lkk=…cctor()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at hyY=.lkk=.oUk=()

Thanks Damian,
You need include the Windows-X64 or Windows-X86 folder to the same path as your exe file.

The application(exe file) will try to find the unmanage dlls from current folder\[Platform]-[X64/X86]\*.dll

Thanks

Frank

Thanks Frank, it looks like that’s sorted it.

Are there any other mapsuite nuget packages for v10 that will end up adding other files to this location?

Regards,
Damian

Thanks Damian,
After you build your project with visual studio. All necessary files from the nuget packages will get into the bin\debug or release folder. all these files under the debug or release folder should pack to the installer.

Thanks

Frank