I don't know what you are doing exactely with rotating in your app since we don't have it and you also did not include the snap shots. But as a general recomendation, I would suggest you check the sample Centering and Rotating WPF in the Code Community. It is a Wpf sample but the rotating technique applies for other editions too such as SilverLight. wiki.thinkgeo.com/wiki/Map_Suite_Si...tating_WPF. If you are still struggling, I suggest you send us a little sample to us. Thank you.
I realize this is the Silverlight board, but I’m assuming the concept is similar in WPF. I would like to just shift the pan zoom bar to the right slightly.
I’m trying to use this code in the map container’s sizechanged event and it has no affect on the position:
Welcome to MapSuite World, I have tried to recreate the problem but it didn't show up, attached is our test code would you please check it and tell us what we missed? followingis a result image on our end.
I guess the difference is I’m trying to accomplish the same thing in WPF. I figured Silverlight handles layouts and rendering the same way as WPF, but maybe not. I’m pretty new to WPF. This is my XAML, which I’m just trying to tweak the DisplayAMapSample.xaml in the VB 2010 ThinkGeo WPF sample project. I’ve tried handling the SizeChanged in both grid containers to no avail. Thanks,
Chad
<GridSizeChanged=“Grid_SizeChanged”> <GridSizeChanged=“Grid_SizeChanged_1”> <uc1:WpfMapx:Name=“Map1”Loaded=“WpfMap_Loaded”></uc1:WpfMap> <uc2:InstructionPanelWidth=“200”HorizontalAlignment=“Right”VerticalAlignment=“Top”Margin=“8”Opacity=“0.95”> <StackPanel> <TextBlockx:Name=“InstructionLabel”Text=“This sample shows how to display a simple map.”TextWrapping=“Wrap”/> </StackPanel> </uc2:InstructionPanel> </Grid> </Grid>