ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

NetTopologySuite version error

After updating my ThinkGeo libraries, I get the following error message:

warning MSB3277: Found conflicts between different versions of “NetTopologySuite” that could not be resolved. These reference conflicts are listed in the build log when log verbosity is set to detailed.

The version listed under my references is 1.14.0.0.

Any way to fix this?

Thanks.

Update: Doing some digging in the build log, I see these:

Unified primary reference “GeoAPI, Version=1.7.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a1a0da7def465678”. (TaskId:10)
1> Using this version instead of original version “1.7.4.0” in “C:\Users\danwe\source\repos\testapp\packages\MapSuiteDependency-NetTopologySuite.10.4.0\lib\net45\NetTopologySuite.dll” because AutoUnify is ‘true’. (TaskId:10)
1> Using this version instead of original version “1.7.4.0” in “C:\Users\danwe\source\repos\testapp\packages\ThinkGeo.MapSuite.10.4.3\lib\net45\ThinkGeo.MapSuite.dll” because AutoUnify is ‘true’. (TaskId:10)

Unified Dependency “NetTopologySuite, Version=1.15.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f580a05016ebada1”. (TaskId:10)
1> Using this version instead of original version “1.14.0.0” in “C:\Users\danwe\source\repos\testapp\packages\ThinkGeo.MapSuite.10.4.3\lib\net45\ThinkGeo.MapSuite.dll” because AutoUnify is ‘true’. (TaskId:10)
1> Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly “NetTopologySuite, Version=1.15.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f580a05016ebada1”. Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk.

It seems there’s some kind of mismatch between what ThinkGeo’s libraries depend on that rely on NetTopologySuite.

Hi Dan,

Could you please let us know which package you upgraded?

Because all references to the GeoAPI dll in our map is point to this package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/MapSuiteDependency-GeoAPI/

You can see the latest version is 3 months ago, I just download it and unzip it, the version is 1.7.4 but not 1.7.5.

Please let us know your packages and it’s currently version, we can double check that. And if you reference other dll is not from MapSuite, it maybe also reference the GeoAPI, please notice it.

Regards,

Ethan

Okay, I uninstalled all my mapsuite related .dlls.

I get the warnings after installing the following:

MapSuiteDesktopForWpf-BareBone - this installs the following:

• MapSuiteDependency-GeoAPI.10.4.0
  • MapSuiteDependency-NetTopologysuite.10.4.0
  • ThinkGeo.MapSuite.10.4.3
  • ThinkGeo.Cloud.Client.10.4.6
  • MapSuiteDesktopForWpf-BareBone.10.4.4

Checking my project references, and the nuget packages, I see the following:
GeoAPI.dll is 1.7.4 - MapSuiteDependency-GeoAPI is 10.4.0
NetTopologySuite.dll is 1.14 - MapSuiteDependency-NetTopologySuite is 10.4.0

but I still get the error:

I’m not using any non-mapsuite .dlls.

Hi Dan,

Here is a simple sample, which reference the same packages just like you listed.

It works well in my environment, could you please try it in your side and see whether it works?

If it works, I think you can compare the two projects to find where is the different.

9476.zip (101.3 KB)

Regards,

Ethan