ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Olution for reverse geo-coding with special points/sections previously configured

Hi

I am new in Maps and GPS applications and i have the following needs:

-          - Define special points in roads (entry point, exit point and control point) or road sections (usually between exits/entries)

-         - Detecting when the GPS values received from external devices (latitude and longitude) corresponds with one special point defined previously or a highway section

My doubts are:

- Do i need additional extensions besides Map Suite Web (Geocoder or Routing Extension)?

- Are there samples of similar functionalities for checking how complicated it would be?

Thanks in advance.

My

M

Javier, 

Thanks for your post, 

Currently, we don’t have any samples of similar functionalities for your requirement, but I would like to tell you that maybe you are intersted in the VehicleTrackingSamples, you can contact the ThinkGeo support to get it. Also for your requirment, you won’t need to any more extensions besides MapSuite Web, MapSuiteGeocoder and MapSuiteRouting extension. 

If you have any other questions please let me know, 

Thanks, 

Scott,

Hi Scott 

Thanks a lot for your answer. I am reviewing samples for vehicle tracking and they are very helpful. 

Best regards

Javier, 

Thanks for your post, 

If you still have any other questions please let us know, 

Thanks, 

Scott,