ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Pan/Zoom Problem by Remote-Desktop-Connection or CITRIX – Connection

Hello,
If I use the Mouse wheel, or I use Shift+Mouse for pan or zoom the map, all “vector-layers” (Shapefilelayer, MsSqlLayer …) are not zoomed/panned.

All Rasterlayers (ECW, WMS…) working correct. This behavior occurs only, when I have a Remote-Desktop-Connection with my office-PC and run my WPF-App remote - or the App is installed on a CITRIX Platform.

Any suggestions?

Regards Torsten

Hey @Torsten,

I created a sample application to test this out and put in an OSM overlay, a shapefile and a raster image. I then RDP’d into my machine using another PC I have to try to recreate the issue that you have.

But I’m not able to reproduce what you describe:

I’m using ThinkGeo.UI.WPF v13 and it’s running on .NET 6. What versions are you running so that I might understand your issue more clearly. It is possible for you to upgrade to the latest versions so that it might resolve this issue for you?

Thanks,
Kyle

Hallo Kyle,
Thanks for your answer. After some tests, the descriped behavior only occurs, if i use the TileType “MultiTile” for the overlay. If I change the TileType to SingleType, there are no problems.

Regards Torsten

Hey @Torsten,

That’s interesting because in my demo above, it was all done with MultiTile mode. I wonder if this is a difference between .NET versions? Which are you running?

Thanks,
Kyle

Hey Kyle,
we use .Net Framework 4.8.
Regards Torsten

Hey @Torsten,

I see. I tried to run my little demo app in .NET 4.8, but still did not encounter any issues when RDPing into my machine using multi-tile. I’ve attached the sample project here. See if you can recreate the issue using this project as well. You should be able to just change the framework you want to use as it’s setup to use both .NET 4.8 and .NET 6.

RDPPanZoomIssue.zip (679.9 KB)

Thanks,
Kyle