ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

PanZoomBar Style Template

Hi,

I would like to re-define the template for PanZoomBar, but It's not as easy as I though.

I took ControlTemplate found in this topic : gis.thinkgeo.com/Support/Discussion...fault.aspx, but by default elements are not well sized and positionned so I'm facing problems adjusting this template to do my own. Moreover, I don't succeed to design ZoomBarPanel using elements like Path while it work for PanPanel, ZoomInPanel and ZoomOutPanel. SliderPanel is also a problem because, even if I can skin it, I don't know how it can get well positionned.

In conclusion, my request is simple : is it possible to have a clean and easy-skinnable template for PanZoomBar (I'm using version 4.5.0.0) ?

Thanks.

Yo, 

Currently, if you want to re-define the template for PanZoomBar, you have to re-write the XMAL style for PanZoomBar, we don't integrate any skin template for PanZoomBar. The only way to re-define the PanZoomBar is re-write the XMAL code, in the XMAL code for the PanZoomBar you can set the size, location and margin easily. 

Also please refer the sample code in this topic again: gis.thinkgeo.com/Support/Dis...fault.aspx , just change the property values what you need to re-design, 

Thanks, 

Scott,

Escuse me but I don't succeed to do anything with ZoomBarPanel and SliderPanel. Are these elements skinnable ? Putting an element (like Path, Border...) in these two Canvas seems to have no effect.

Yo, 

We are working on your requirement, it needs to change the core code and add several new APIs, we need more times on it, if there are any updates we will let you know, 

Thanks, 

Scott,