There are two options for PrinterWrapMode (WrapText and AutoSizeText) but neither quite do what our customers would like. What we would like is for the text to stay at the font size the user selected (so cannot auto size) but also not to break up to extra lines - as people want to choose where that happens (so cannot auto wrap either).
Hi Jonathan,
I sent response to the wrong thread yesterday.
Here’s a simple implementation of CustomLabelPrinterLayer which do not wrap nor auto resize text font.
class CustomLabelPrinterLayer : LabelPrinterLayer
{
protected override void DrawCore(GeoCanvas canvas, Collection labelsInAllLayers)
{
if (String.IsNullOrEmpty(base.Text))
{ return; }
I did try using text with normal spaces replaced with non-breaking spaces and that looked to be working quite well. But suspect I would also need other non-breaking characters, like hyphen and dot, and not sure they exist.
Hi Jonathan,
We added PrinterWrapMode.None as third option, and this won’t change font size nor wrap the text. Please give a try and let us know how it works for you.
Thanks,
Jack