ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Problem in calculated route

hello forum,

i have problem in calculated route. when i calculate a route with coordinates it selected the whole road of the start point as shown in the screen shot given below

kindly tell me how to solve this problem.

Hi Faryal, 

We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause. 

Thanks for reporting the issue, which is proved to be a bug from our enhancements for last release, It has been fixed now , please get latest version 6.0.0.59 or later and have a try. The fix is in MapSuiteCore.dll. 

Thanks, 

Johnny 

the version available on your site is 6.0. is this the same version you have mentioned?

Hello Faryal, 

You can login the helpdesk.thinkgeo.com and check My Product Downloads or Evaluation Daily Buildes to get the 6.0.0.59 and have a try. 

Regards, 

Gary

i have downloaded new version of mapsuite routing extension 6.070 and mapsuite desktop 6.070. i add new dll file of mapsuite core when i run the application it gives error 

Could not load type 'ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Core.Feature' from assembly 'DesktopEdition, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' due to value type mismatch.

when i changed all dll files like desktop, mapsuite routing etc then it gives error of mehtod mismatch of routing 

RoutingEngine routingEngine = new RoutingEngine(routingSource, GetAlgorithm(), featureSource);

RoutingResult routingResult = routingEngine.GetRoute(routingLayer.StartPoint, routingLayer.EndPoint);

kinldy tell me how to solve this issuse. 

how to use new dll. i want to use it because of the problem in calculted route.

Hello, 

Thanks for your further information, have you refer the new desktop edition dlls too? 

Regards, 

Gary

new desktop dll ??? i have changed all one by one but all of them gives error applicatio cannot run becuase of desktop dll error. i need an urgent soultion beacsue i am stuck with this calculated route

Gray,

i again tried to add all new .dlls download from your daily build but same issue. 

same error regarding desktop .dll and mapsuite core .dll and if i add new mapsuite routing .dll it gives same error i have explained in my earlier post.

kindly tell me how to solve this problem.

Hello, 

Is that possible you can provide your sample to me? I can debug and refer the new dlls on it to make the full test. 

Regards, 

Gary

Thanks Gray,

i have send my code on the forumsupport address

hello forum,

did you check my code?

Kindly solve my issues of .dll. API 6.0 gives different result every time(which is not acceptable) i tried the same points for route in the explorer and it gives correct result.

i have to validate my answers so plz reply me quickly

hello Gray,

Did you check my application? did you add new .dlls to it?

Hello,

I'm truly sorry for the long time delay, and thanks for your sample.

After my fully test, the problem you mentioned is already fixed after 6.0.0.59, so when you refer the newest dlls, it should be fine.

I think you got the "Could not load type..." exception is because you didn't refer the newest DesktopEdition dlls. please check the image below, here is all the reference I added, MapSuiteCore, DesktopEdition, MapSuiteRouting. please make sure these three are both the newest.

Regards,

Gary

thanks a bundle Gray.

can you send me that sample in which u added new .dll?

thanks

Gray i am facing new problems i have downloaded new builds which is 6.0.113.0 when i add three new .dll u have mentioned i got following errors  

Error 1 The type or namespace name ‘ThinkGeo’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 12 7 attempt_6 
 Error 2 The type or namespace name ‘ThinkGeo’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 13 7 attempt_6 
 Error 3 The type or namespace name ‘ThinkGeo’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 14 7 attempt_6 
 Error 4 The type or namespace name ‘ThinkGeo’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.Designer.cs 268 17 attempt_6 
 Error 5 The type or namespace name ‘PointShape’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 24 16 attempt_6 
 Error 6 The type or namespace name ‘Server’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 26 16 attempt_6 
 Error 7 The type or namespace name ‘Server’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 31 24 attempt_6 
 Error 8 The type or namespace name ‘MapClickWinformsMapEventArgs’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 240 59 attempt_6 
 Error 9 The type or namespace name ‘RoutingAlgorithm’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 342 16 attempt_6 
 Warning 10 Resolved file has a bad image, no metadata, or is otherwise inaccessible. Could not load file or assembly ‘E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\bin\Debug\MapSuiteRouting.dll’ or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded. attempt_6 
 Warning 11 Resolved file has a bad image, no metadata, or is otherwise inaccessible. Could not load file or assembly ‘E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\bin\Debug\DesktopEdition.dll’ or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded. attempt_6 
 Warning 12 Resolved file has a bad image, no metadata, or is otherwise inaccessible. Could not load file or assembly ‘E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\bin\Debug\MapSuiteCore.dll’ or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded. attempt_6 
 Warning 13 The referenced component ‘DesktopEdition’ could not be found.   
 Warning 14 The referenced component ‘MapSuiteCore’ could not be found.   
 Warning 15 The referenced component ‘MapSuiteRouting’ could not be found.   

Hello, 

I just use the sample which you send to me, and using the 6.0.0.59 dlls. 

If you still meet problem for refer the special dlls, I can make a video for you. 

Regards, 

Gary

i donot understand why i am getting these errors i have also run the Setup Unmanaged Dependencies 6.0.113.0 but still same errors

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'ThinkGeo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 12 7 attempt_6

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'ThinkGeo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 13 7 attempt_6
Error 3 The type or namespace name 'ThinkGeo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 14 7 attempt_6
Error 4 The type or namespace name 'ThinkGeo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.Designer.cs 268 17 attempt_6
Error 5 The type or namespace name 'PointShape' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 24 16 attempt_6
Error 6 The type or namespace name 'MapClickWinformsMapEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 240 59 attempt_6
Error 7 The type or namespace name 'RoutingAlgorithm' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) E:\Practices\attempt_6\attempt_6\Routing.cs 342 16 attempt_6
Warning 8 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "DesktopEdition". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. attempt_6
Warning 9 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "MapSuiteCore". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. attempt_6
Warning 10 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "MapSuiteRouting". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. attempt_6
Warning 11 The referenced component 'DesktopEdition' could not be found. 
Warning 12 The referenced component 'MapSuiteCore' could not be found. 
Warning 13 The referenced component 'MapSuiteRouting' could not be found. 

any ideas about these errors

Hello,

I have made a video show how this work, please check it: screencast.com/t/U02HRZeWHwZm

Also please notice you need MapSuiteCore, DesktopEdition, MapSuiteRouting these three dlls, so you need download DesktopEditionFull6.0.113.0DllPackage.zip and MapSuiteRoutingFull6.0.113.0DllPackage.zip to get them, in the video you will see.

Regards,

Gary