ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Right click option on Map

Hi Team,

We are working with Nate from Honeywell.

We used the trial version to evaluate the map suite silverlight edition. In this we used the AttachRightClick option to handle right click events on the map. But now when we are using the developer version we find that there is no option for handling right click on the map.

Can you help us on what to use for this right click handling using the map suite silverlight edition. Version: 3.1.299?

Please respond as soon as possible as our development activity is waiting on this.

Thanks in advance.

- Sunil

Sunil, 

Does the AttachRightClick mean that I posted on the forum before? That’s just a workaround, but not included in Development version.  

We are considering upgrading the SilverlgihtEdition to Silverlight 4 platform, which supports right-click now.  That’s why we add the right-click feature to product before version 4.0.0.0. 

Any questions please let us know. 

Thanks, 

Johnny 

Johnny, 

We evaluated using the trial version and we have set our release priorities based on how it worked (as we assumed that whatever the trail version provides, the developer version will also provide). We have set to use SL 3.0 and have no plans to move to SL 4.0 for the first release. We request you to provide this right click option to help us use it in our release. 
 Please get back on this as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 
 Sunil

Sunil,

It seems that I misunderstood what is developer version yesterday. We do have both two versions: Trail version and full version, the trail version has all the functions of full version.  I wrote a right-click sample using Silverlight edition and send it to a customer before, it’s just a workaround based on SL3.0. Please have a look at the attached sample.

Thanks,

Johnny

2111-RightClick.zip (23.5 KB)