ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Runtime License From V9 to V10.5

MapSuite Team,

I recently upgraded my WMS Server application from V9 to V10.5. When running on the production server I am seeing “Not Licensed for Run Time”.

Do you have a document that describes how to use Product Center V10.5 to get a license and a document as to how to apply to a production server?

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

For Version 10, we don’t have the license for WMS Server now, our development team will discuss about it to see whether we add this into product center.

The “Not Licensed for Run Time” is thrown from core code, activate any web based product in your server will make it works.

Regards,

Ethan

hi Ethan,

What do you mean by "activate any web based product’?

What do you mean by web-based product?

The production server has a V9 WmsServerEdition license installed since it runs V9.

Can a server run both a V9 application and a V10 application without license interference?

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Our web based product contains:

Web for WebAPI
Web for MVC
Web for WebForms

Active any one of them in product center in your server should make works.

You can run both V9 license and V10 license in your server.

Regards,

Ethan

hi Ethan,

I don’t have any of the web products you listed.

What other method do you have to get WmsServer licensed?

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

If you don’t have other products in list, could you please contact your sales to offline activate your version 10 WMS Server? I think you need to provide some information for example your machine name.

Wish that’s helpful.

Regards,

Ethan

Ethan,

The V11.0.0-beta032 Product Center has no provision that I can see to issue a license for WmsServer. WmsServer does not appear as one of the products.

Any idea on how to do this?

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

In product center V10 it don’t list the WMS server.

You should want to open product center v10 and find activate offline in the upper-right corner.

After that please contact your sales to handle it, support team cannot solve license related problem.

Regards,

Ethan

Thanks Ethan, appreciate the help.

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Any question please feel free to let us know.

Regards,

Ethan