I am having a weird issue. I have implemented a custom sized cluster style based on the cluster point style sample. I changed the logic behind the clustering and made it render the point symbol sized according to how many features were clustered in it. It also uses a text style to display the number of features contained within the cluster.
What I am running into is that sometimes the number just doesn’t display.I have verified that the column is valued but it’s just not displaying:
Hi Don, thanks for the reply. I already had the TextStyle’s DuplicateRule set to Unlimited, so that didn’t help.
One thing I’ve been exploring is having the canvas passed into DrawCore draw the text directly using DrawTextWithWorldCoordinates rather than have the TextStyle do it. This seems to be working fine, but are there any downsides to doing this?
For text style, we add many validation and logic, sometimes they have a default value and maybe not under your control, so I think directly draw on Canvas is the best solution if you want they always be rendered on map.
I don’t think it have any problem, only it cannot get handled together if you have other layer which use text style.
But I think that’s not a problem for your scenario here.