ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

TrackOverlay's TrackEnded event fires multiple times

Hi,

I am using the evaluation version of the Map Suite Silverlight edition, and want to run a piece of code whenever the user has completed drawing a shape. To achieve this, I have subscibed to the event TrackEnded from Map.TrackOverlay

When the track mode is set to polygon or line (needing the user to double click to indicate that the shape has been completed), the TrackEnded event fires twice, once when the user double clicks signaling the completion, and again when the user clicks anywhere else on the map to start drawing another polygon / line.

When the track mode is set to point, the event is raised twice each time the user clicks on the map.

I have noted the same behavior in the sample project under the sample 'Shapes -> Track Shape Events'

Please let me know if this is a bug, or there is some other way of achieving what I want to do.

Thanks,

Mayur

Hi Mayur,

Welcome to ThinkGeo Discussion Forms. Thanks for handling this issue. We have recreated this problem and it is proved that it's a bug, which will be fixed in the coming release on June 17th. Please keep an eye on our productions.

Thanks again,

Johnny