We have a requirement to get all addresses within user drawn Rectangles (used for Spatial Queries) that match some other criteria. For instance, I draw two rectangles over the US, one over part of Kansas and one over part of Ohio, for which I want to return all the addresses , within those rectangles, that are single family homes, and cost more than $200K.
Assuming I handle all the extra query logic of matching an address to it's type (i.e. single family home) and value (i.e. $200K+), what is the best approach to implementing this feature with Map Suite 3.0 Desktop (WPF version) and GeoCode USA?
Generally speaking, first you need to get all the records within that drawn rectangle and second, you need to get all the addresses out and check each feature if it is qualified (single family and cost more than $200K).
Let's say you have a point based data which represents the position of homes. Here is what you need to do
1, set the track mode to rectangle, then you can track rectangles on map.