ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Using Domain Services

Hello,

I'm using a domain service to transfer data to my application.  I have a ListBox inside the app that I am trying to bind the retrieved data to.  This seems to work fine, in so far as the data shows up bound properly in IE, but not in FF (the javascript error halts the programs progress). The javascript error I recieve is:

Message: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ImageError error #4001 in control 'ctl00_cphBody_SilverlightMapConnector2': AG_E_NETWORK_ERROR

Line: 437

Char: 17

Code: 0

URI: localhost:52878/ScriptResource.axd?d=BlFGGrN6_ImSevSIk-uQ3u0e-U8-fGC1ja2kNCVMnUiTkYZ010LfQlbcGAWudUcY0&t=ffffffffc3098c52

The map portion of the app seems to function fine in both IE and FF, but I would really like to get rid of this error.  I do not receive the error when I remove the line that loads the data, and if the app is run in a standard Silverlight container, the binding occurs without flaw.  Has there been any experience with this before?  

Thanks very much!

-Dustin

Hi, Dustin 

Yes, this error had occurred before. 
 Please set the the Default page which contains SilverlightConnector as the start page if you are using the server rendering for drawing maps. 

Thanks, 
 Khalil

Thanks Khalil, 
 I had set the page as the start page, and was using the stream method for rendering.  I recreated the app from scratch, and it seems to work now, however, so I suppose it resolved the problem somehow.   
 -Dustin

Dustin, 
 Glad to see you have solved this problem; please let me know if this problem occurs once again. 

Thanks, 
 Khalil