ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

using IsDefaultJavascriptLibraryDisabled=true for MVCEdition 9.0

I’m basically trying to do the same thing that i did in thinkgeo.com/forums/MapSuite/tabid/143/aft/12365/Default.aspx , but for MVCEdition 9.0.  I can’t find the same javascript files that i used before however.  What javascript files should i download instead to copy locally so i can bundle them?

Hi Thomas, 

We added a new JS library(binding) for it, please save the script to your folder, and modify your references follow this order as below: 

<script src="…/…/Scripts/opl_GeoResource.js"></script>
<script src="…/…/Scripts/extension_GeoResource.js"></script>
<script src="…/…/Scripts/helper_GeoResource.js"></script>
<script src="…/…/Scripts/binding_GeoResource.js"></script>
<script src="…/…/Scripts/parser_GeoResource.js"></script>
<script src="…/…/Scripts/func_GeoResource.js"></script>
<script src="…/…/Scripts/cm_GeoResource.js"></script>
<script src="…/…/Scripts/MicrosoftAjax.js"></script>

Regards, 

Don

I’m trying to find these files but they won’t load up on my browser anywhere.  I’ve tried all these permutations:

servername/<servername>opl_GeoResource.js

servername<servername>/Scripts/opl_GeoResource.js

servername<servername>/appname<appname>/opl_GeoResource.js

servername<servername>/appname<appname>/Scripts/opl_GeoResource.js

and i get

The resource cannot be found

for all of them.  The map shows on my page just fine.  if i go to the debugger on that page and look at the sources, all i see is 

servername<servername>/appname<appname>/thinkgeo.mvc.min_GeoResource.axd

which is not one of the files you mentioned</appname></servername></appname></servername></appname></servername></servername></servername>

Hi Thomas, 

In the latest version, a major version is added as a suffix of URL, now it should look like as following: 
 servername/appname/helper_GeoResource.axd?v=9.0.0.0  
 The “v” means the version which should be the public versions, like 8.0.0.0, 9.0.0.0 etc. 

Thanks, 
 Johnny 

thanks, that solved it.  except you were wrong on one part.  you stated that i would need 

<script src="…/…/Scripts/MicrosoftAjax.js"></script>

but in fact it would be 

<script src="…/…/Scripts/msajax_GeoResource.js"></script>

makes it difficult to find if it’s not the same name.  Now i’m back to having the same problem as i have in thinkgeo.com/forums/MapSuite/tabid/143/aft/12878/Default.aspx w/out the default javascript library disabled

Hi Thomas,  

Thanks for update this problem, so could you build a simple sample for reproduce that now? Just for mentioned in another post, it cannot be reproduced so it’s hard to be fixed. 

Regards, 

Don