ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

v5 PointStyle issue

Hi Guys,

Just upgraded one of our Silverlight apps to use the new v5 release (assemblies dated 12th May 13:25 )and having a problem with the standard City[n] Pointstyle.  The image shows points displayed with the default Capital1 or Capital3 style on the left and City1 or City3 style on the right.

The Capital style correctly positions the square midpoint at the specified position but the City style circles are offset, looks as if a square was to bound the drawn circle then the top left corner is at the specifed position rather than the centre point of the circle.

Any thoughts?

Best Regards

Graeme

Hi, Graeme

Sorry for delay, I made many test to make sure where is the problem come from, and then we know it’s a bug , we will fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks for using Map Suite, any more questions please feel free to let me know.

Gary

Hi, Graeme  

The bug was already fixed, and you can get the newest version 5.0.11.0 from helpdesk.thinkgeo.com to solve this problem. 

Any more problem please tell me.  

Gary  

Thanks Gary, 

5.0.11.0 did not appear to make a difference although it is possible that I missed something when trying to use it,  but having got 5.0.13.0 the problem is fixed.  Thanks for your help. 

Graeme

Graeme, 

No problem, i’m glad it helps. 

Let me know if you have more comments. 

Thanks, 

Gary