I applied the latest beta, and new lines are longer showing. I left my code alone since I had everything working converting to decimal degrees, and really just wanted the restricting the extent change for now. I actually got an error loading an empty map. I am attaching my source. I am also attaching a separate map.xml file since there is not one in the zip.
You can drop the map.xml file in the App_Data folder to use it. The lines that are loaded from the file are shown, but if you draw a new line, it is not. This applies whether you add a line by itself or by dropping two icons and drawing a line between them. If you add icons, then the label is incorrect as it should recognize the two endpoints and name the label accordingly.
Additionally, if I save the map using the existing file, then the lines are removed from the xml file.
BaseMap.zip (401.2 KB)
map.xml (11.5 KB)
(I was in the middle of cleaning up and commenting the code and am going to continue that for now. I will back out the updates for now, so I can continue.)
Thanks,
James R.