ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

WMS Server/WorldMapKit missing sample to render WorldMapKit data

Hi ThinkGeo Support,

I have license for WMS Server, WPF MapSuite & Routing component (recently purchased). However when we received Worldmap kit disc today, it does not contain sample for WPF client and  Server sample to display worldmap kit data on  WMS Server.

Regards,

Anil

Hi, Anil

Thanks for your post about the missing sample for WorldMapKit. We will add WPF client sample to our auto build package.

In fact, in the latest version of WorldMapKit, and the WorldMapKitRenderLayer is a layer and inherits from Layer class, so you can add it to LayerOverlay or MapConfiguration like other layers.

For WPF client, and you only need to construct the WorldMapKitRenderLayer and then add it to LayerOverlay. Please refer to the attached sample code.

For WMS Server, and you just need to add one plugin which contains the WorldMapKitRenderLayer on the server-side and consume it using the same method like other installed samples. Please refer to the attached WorldMapKitWmsLayerPlugin code, and you can directly dump it into WmsPlugin project which is contained in our installed samples and includes sample plugins   and also you need to modify the WorldMapKit data folder.

If you have additional questions about it, please let us know.

Thanks,

Khalil

WorldMapKitWmsLayerPlugin.cs (2.01 KB)
WpfClientConsumingWorldMapKit.txt (565 Bytes)

Hi Khalil,

I am unable to download (acess) your posted code for WorldMapKitPlugin.cs. Please reattach it

Thanks.

Regards,

Anil

Hi, Anil

Sorry for that, I forget that the file which as “cs” extension will be forbidden. I have attached that, please check out that.

Thanks,

Khalil

WorldMapKitWmsLayerPlugin.txt (2.01 KB)

Hi Khalil, 
 Thanks it works great!!!. 
 Regards, 
 Anil

Anil, 

You’re welcome. Please let us know if you have other questions about our products. 

Thanks, 

Khalil