Hi,
I’m using Winforms with Mapsuite 10. My laptop is Core i5 5th Gen with 8 GB RAM, Win 10 64 Bit. Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.
I’m facing issues with zoom in Every time I zoom in to map from ZoomLevel 14 to 15 it takes much more time as compared to zooming in to other zoom levels (Say 6 to 7) . Even with How Do I Sample -Getting Started/ Zoom In and out of Map I could see same issue.
I’m using country outlines shapefile as map and data to draw at higher zoom levels is almost none. Why map is taking time to refresh ?
Regards
Avinash
Hi Avinash,
You report this issue very strange. As we know, it should have performance issue when using this function. Here are two advices to you:
- Try to do the testing with our quick start sample, to see if there is still performance issue, if yes, I guess there are some problems with you environment.
- If not, I guess there are some issue in your code or sample data. Can you provide you sample and test data?
The sample address: https://github.com/ThinkGeo/QuickstartSample-ForWinForms
Please let us know your rest result, we can help you to figure this issue.
Thanks
Mark