ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Base Map Loading Issue

Hi

I need to know whats the issue when i load the map it usually donot loads base map completely
Here i am attaching an image for your ease
I refreshed all the dll’s required but it donot effects it all refreshed browser history
I found this article which seems to be the same issue i am facing but u didn’t wrote any reply

Please have a look into it

Hi Waha_Ali,

Your map shows two problem:

1. “The format of your idnex file is no valid, please check”, I think that should thrown by the shapeFileFeature layer you are using, you should want to build index for this layer to avoid it.

2. The tiles render loose, it should render like the left one, but it render like the right one now.

I remembered we had fixed that before, and sometimes that also related with the user code, so could you please try our latest version and if that still have same problem please upload a simple sample which can reproduce that so our developer can work on that?

Regards,

Don

Hi Don

Its not because of the index file or any shape file …
i will send you the sample project and after sometime it changes its shapes i know how should the tiles render The shape on the right side is not always the same sometimes its also in this way, which i think is because of server loading map issue

but still i will give it another try

Regards
Waha Ali

Hi Waha,

Thanks for your further information, I just think it’s two problems from your screen shot.

If you don’t need handle the index problem please just ignore it.

And I think you can directly upload your sample here.

Regards,

Don