ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Using ProjectionConverter in WmtsLayer does not work

Hello TG-team and -experts,

I’m trying to do a projection in ThinkGeo’s WmtsLayer using the ProjectionConverter (WmtsLayer.ProjectionConverter = new ProjectionConverter(…).
But unfortunately every time I look at the MapView I see the following error message:
“This function relies on ThinkGeo.UnmanagedProj.nupkg. Please install this package first. Or this function is not support on current platform.”.
I don’t understand why, because I already have the ThinkGeo.UnmangedProj.nupkg installed.
The following are my installed ThinkGeo packages:

• ThinkGeo.Core, version: 12.3.19
  • ThinkGeo.UI.Wpf, version: 12.3.19
  • ThinkGeo.UnmanagedProj, version: 12.3.19
  • ThinkGeo.Dependency.Gdal, version: 12.3.2

One additional think: I am using the ProjectionConverter to project a boundingBox onto another coordination system and it works.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Denis

Hi @Denis2,

Thanks for your post. I’ve been unable to recreate your issue when I do a test. I found an old post where it seems like maybe similar to what you’re encountering:

Can you check out Ethan’s first reply and see if deleting the packages, /bin and /obj folders and see if that resolves it?

If not, is it possible to put together a simple sample .sln and attach it here or send it to support@thinkgeo.com and we will investigate and find a solution.

Thanks,
John