ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Once again, line layers do not draw correctly in MapPrinterLayer

Hi,

I reported this problem back in January and you guys fixed it. Now it’s back in ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Layers.Printers 10.6.17. If you roll back to 10.6.16 the problem goes away, but there is another problem which I reported in May having to do with text wrapping in the LabelPrinterLayer. My example project is still attached to the original ticket, you should be able to reproduce the problem easily if you get the 10.6.17 version of MapSuite.Layers.Printers.

Thanks!

Steve

Hey @Steven1,

I was able to reproduce the issue from your example project using 10.6.17. Surprised to see this back again. I’m going to go through the commits and see what happened here. I’ll let you know what I find.

Thanks,
Kyle

Hey @Steven1,

I pushed up a change for printers in our beta channel for you to test out, but it should be working for you again. After it’s verified on your side, we can push it up to the main release.

Thanks,
Kyle

Hi Kyle,

I tested with v11.0.0-beta057 and it seems to work fine. Let me know when it’s available in the main branch.

Thanks very much!

Steve

Hey @Steven1,

I have it pushed up into our main branch now. Should be available later tonight, if not sometime tomorrow.

Thanks,
Kyle

Hi Kyle,

I’m still not seeing the new dll in the main branch. Was there a delay?

Thanks!

Steve

Hey @Steven1,

Sorry about that! Something was hanging on our old build server. I got the issue resolved and now it’s up in Nuget.

Thanks,
Kyle

Got it.

Thanks!

Steve

Hey Steven,

Good to hear! Closing.

Thanks,
Kyle